Have you signed up for the BBM Beta?

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Is BBM that much better than other instant messaging services? I've never used it, let alone a BlackBerry device, so I'm clueless. I'm always interested in new apps though.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I didn't get an error when I signed up using a desktop PC browser (Firefox). I hope they pick me, especially since I am an ex-BlackBerry user.

Gamely Lounges

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
My impression of other messaging apps is that they can be lacking in the reliability department. I have had or have read about others who have had problems with messages and notifications. Even Skype on WP8 has had problems. What I imagine BBM will bring to the market is a solidly reliable messenger of truly enterprise class.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
People who are able to sign up in beta can u pls give details of what all the features current app contains??

akshay waghray

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I have signed up to the BBM beta, but still not able to download the app same error .....not permitted to download.

Kindly help if any one successful in downloading the beta version.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I didn't get an error when I signed up using a desktop PC browser (Firefox). I hope they pick me, especially since I am an ex-BlackBerry user.
Same here and moreover i am already a beta zone user from last 1.5 years already tested many bb apps.
But i was little late due to timezone difference so i am in the waiting list hope they add me as i am eagerly waiting for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel