Have you signed up for the BBM Beta?

figoxor

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I had a very old betazone account and a blackberry ID. I happen to be a betaddict. So, I often participate in beta programs of all sorts. I can see that many of you are new on BBM, or didn't have a blackberry ID. My suggestion is that, as soon as it goes live, we share our BBM IDs and add each other. Let's do our part in this beta program and show the world Windows Phone power users rock :D Greetings from Venezuela, the country with the most BBM users, seriously.

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I had a very old betazone account and a blackberry ID. I happen to be a betaddict. So, I often participate in beta programs of all sorts. I can see that many of you are new on BBM, or didn't have a blackberry ID. My suggestion is that, as soon as it goes live, we share our BBM IDs and add each other. Let's do our part in this beta program and show the world Windows Phone power users rock :D Greetings from Venezuela, the country with the most BBM users, seriously.

I agree! I'll be totally new to BBM, but am I right in saying we could create a group for Windows Phone users to talk about the app and stuff?

figoxor

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I'll probably be out once Canada reaches Thursday... Or when we receive emails!

As per other beta programs by blackberry we're most likely to get a mail from betazone about the release of the new app or its availability for new software. I'm not a huge fan of BBM myself but an official app gotta be always welcome. So, I'll keep on checking every some hours. Here in my country it is a game changer. People will buy more windows phone devices once BBM is fully available. Sounds stupid but it's the shocking true.

Last edited:

figoxor

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
BTW, there's "VOIP Calling" in the requirements of the app, so we may even have Voice Calls from scratch. Unlike the android and iOS release, this one looks promising indeed. Considering the time it is taking them, the fact that they're working with microsoft, and the "requirements", we can expect something nice.

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Actually it is 12:25, Thursday in Ontario (which is where they are based) :winktongue:.

Probably, local time so that would make it just after 10 PM for us UK users.

Well I think I'll just sleep it off and download Friday then! It's not like the email will delete itself... Right?

Right?!

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
the man said should be Thursday not that its coming Thursday. should be means 50/50 chance hey ill use bbm on my pc ... the wait is annoying honestly. if they didn't open the beta or opened it closer to having a test build would have been better.

Beta zone going crazy with people begging for it only flooding my email.

blackberry plz release so i can stop getting mails in languages i dont knw lol

am isn't working for blackberry an 8 to 4 job i doubt its coming out tonight unless they are doing over time.

my only issue with blackberry right now is poor communication i might get a passport it's sexii now a passport that can run windows and BB10 is even sexier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05