Metrotube vs Mytube and other Youtube Apps

Joshhi

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I've had practically every YouTube app on windows phone and personally my favorite is Mytube but I have several questions like why isn't there an option to like comments? (Or I just can't find it) My second question is what is the difference between Mytube and Metrotube they are very similar. Also are these two the best YouTube apps for windowsphone.
Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
It's not the best but they are the most popular.
You can find YouTube HD, and Prime Tube.
I think my tube is better has better design and a better developer who works everyday to improve it.

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
People try tube pro..it has many features like background downloads..offline Viewing, backgrounds...transfer to pc loads many...its great...

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Started with Metrotube, but then I found MyTube. I love MyTube. I also wish it had a 1080p option, but my Nexus 7 just recently got 1080p from the native YouTube App, so its not like we are all missing out. Many Android devices don't even have 1080p ability within the App.

Edit: Wow, just realized my Blackberry Playbook has had 1080p forever. So weird... It's not even a 1080p screen, hell its not 720p!

Last edited:

Joshhi

May 3, 2014
Visit site
People try tube pro..it has many features like background downloads..offline Viewing, backgrounds...transfer to pc loads many...its great...

Mytube has background downloads and offline viewing im not sure what you mean by backgrounds and transfer to PC though ....

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Mytube has background downloads and offline viewing im not sure what you mean by backgrounds and transfer to PC though ....

you can add backgrounds to playlist...like music players have background...and you can transfer the downloaded videos to a pc aswell...ill admit it us not as beautiful as ms mytube...but very very functional...

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Was first all about metrotubr, but recently switched to mytube. Both excellent apps.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans