BBM beta is up!

sotoy_yuk

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Its working okay with me. Little bit slow but its okay.
Bbm is not showing if i search on my store region, but using the link that they sent to my email, bbm is appear

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Trying to set up BBM with the ID used to apply for the beta of BBM on Windows Phone.

It spends over 10 minutes on "Setting up BBM" and still nothing.

I've reinstalled the app, taken my phone out/on of WiFi and tried another BBID, but no success.

Force closing the app just displays 00000000 at the top of the screen and crashes when I try to do anything.

Please help me!
Using Nokia Lumia 635, Windows Phone 8.1

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Trying to set up BBM with the ID used to apply for the beta of BBM on Windows Phone.

I've reinstalled the app, taken my phone out/on of WiFi and tried another BBID, but no success.

Force closing the app just displays 00000000 at the top of the screen and crashes when I try to do anything.

Please help me!

Keep trying...it eventually works. Close other apps at first.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Please help me!

I tried 3 times after disabling WiFi. The third time was the charm for me. It's been working fine ever since. I turned WiFi back on after it installed, and no glitches so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb