BBM beta is up!

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Wasn't able to make it in time for the beta :( Cant wait to join this group when the official release is out :D
Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk

chetan93

May 25, 2014
Visit site
All those experiencing difficulties in getting their pin or seeing a black screen when u try to view your pin try reinstalling the app and signing in with you BB ID that you have used to register for the beta testing ..... Atleast that's what I found out to be the problem in my case ... I've used a different ID to sign up so it was taking forever to load and when it did out would just display 00000 as my username.... But using the same id as the one used to register for the beta zone solved the issue .. Cheers

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
All those experiencing difficulties in getting their pin or seeing a black screen when u try to view your pin try reinstalling the app and signing in with you BB ID that you have used to register for the beta testing ..... Atleast that's what I found out to be the problem in my case ... I've used a different ID to sign up so it was taking forever to load and when it did out would just display 00000 as my username.... But using the same id as the one used to register for the beta zone solved the issue .. Cheers
Same here.. Registered with my hotmail.. But signed up with gmail.. Had to reinstall it and use my hotmail to sign in to get it worked..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786