BBM beta is up!

eYinka

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I can't get it to work. Downloaded and stared at the loading screen for about 10 minutes. The sixth time so far. I've given up.

Uninstall, re-install, open, close, open and leave it open (make sure that you sign in or create an account). After waiting for about 5 minutes, if nothing shows up, hard close it and open it again. Once it's open, it may show a bunch of zeros as your pin. Simply leave it open and wait till it updates. Crazy tutorial but that worked for me somehow :D

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Guyz please don't give bad reviews in the store. If anyone have any issue please mail them don't give bad reviews please.

Sent from Lumia 925 India using tapatalk

Buntymunna

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
New to BBM, Dont know how to join group. Just sent invitation to 7CE99131. Adding n sending invitation is one n same? N all friends here add/invite me.

My Pin 7cf79b44

:confused::confused:

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Installed and signed in with my BB account. Saw no contacts at all, everything empty. Also many words are not yet translated in German.

I noticed the device got pretty hot when in idle and burned from 98% to 66% battery. I removed BBM, rebooted and after that the device remained cold.

Till now (although I have a Z10 and a Z30) I am not impressed...

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Installed and signed in with my BB account. Saw no contacts at all, everything empty. Also many words are not yet translated in German.

I noticed the device got pretty hot when in idle and burned from 98% to 66% battery. I removed BBM, rebooted and after that the device remained cold.

Till now (although I have a Z10 and a Z30) I am not impressed...

Mention it all over in Betazone :) That's what the developers will be looking at.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers