tools
    BBM beta gets the first update
    Changes noticed on First impression
    1.Setting up BBM bug Is still there
    2. there is no loading circle on loading screen now just a pop on BBM icon
    3.app is loading faster now
    4. Time zone problem is still there
    07-22-2014 08:54 PM
    I have had no serious issues yet on my Lumia 520. After the update. It is just minor bugs that need to be fixed. It did crash when trying to send a picture using the camera.
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    07-23-2014 01:01 AM
    One of my individual chats has the traditional D and R designations to show message was delivered and received. Another individual chat has colored bullets. Is this a bug or some setting that I need to change?
    MWolfer
    08-01-2014 09:45 AM
    Its very slow load.
    08-01-2014 11:03 PM
    One of my individual chats has the traditional D and R designations to show message was delivered and received. Another individual chat has colored bullets. Is this a bug or some setting that I need to change?
    MWolfer
    not a bug, I have had the same issue when sending messages something's. Either the recipient is not online or something. Or theirs no data connection between ya'll. Sometimes you have to resend the message. But the problem is not only on WP. Blackberry itself have those problems also. If you sending to one person and its delivered while the other person its not. So the problem is not a bug lol but no data connection. Example the phone is off or out of signal.
    08-03-2014 05:55 AM
    not a bug, I have had the same issue when sending messages something's. Either the recipient is not online or something. Or theirs no data connection between ya'll. Sometimes you have to resend the message. But the problem is not only on WP. Blackberry itself have those problems also. If you sending to one person and its delivered while the other person its not. So the problem is not a bug lol but no data connection. Example the phone is off or out of signal.

Thanks for the response.

The other person gets the messages they are just not marked as such in BBM. I will check his settings.
    08-03-2014 09:12 AM
    Every time I press my bbm icon it saying setting up loads then says I've no contacts at least 4 times a day I've got to reinstall it it will come back with my contacts then they will disappear again grrrrr
    08-06-2014 02:51 AM
    I get the same issues. I got lucky (this time). I had pinned a tile for my conversation with my son. After finding everything gone, I decided to try tapping on it and voil everything came back.
    08-06-2014 07:38 AM
    its a bug if your are sending to a windows phone user as normally with BBM that's running in the background like all the other platforms messages send right away ... on windows phone the app goes into suspend and as such you get the tick and no D. where as on other platforms the tick means delivered to the server and the are probably out of cellular / WiFi range or phone off. with windows phone its out of cellular / WiFi range, phone off or person has not opened the app for the messages to deliver this causes voice notes and photos to expire when you share them or when people send them to you meaning they never send or receive unless you have the app open this annoys me greatly ....
    melwolfer likes this.
    08-06-2014 09:12 AM
    What is going with my BBM. I reinstall my BBM but group not recover. Everyday I receive notification. But nothing new message or feeds. Very annoying.
    08-08-2014 12:10 PM
    Same as mine, about 8 times aday I have to reinstall it the chats goes it deletes and blocked 3 of my contacts at random so now they stop adding me as I have to ask everyday.........
    08-18-2014 03:27 AM
    Before Lumia Cyan Update on my Lumia 920. The BBM Beta worked pretty good for a beta apps. Only recently, I found out that the notifications for BBM Beta stop working after I updated to Lumia Cyan. No toast notification, Live Tile. Only when you open the app, then some of the message will pop out. Not all, just some. Wonder what went wrong after the Lumia Cyan update on the BBM Beta.
    09-16-2014 07:31 AM
    I've noticed BBM on my phone keeps crashing lately. Ex., when I pick contact, BBM shuts down, and it can go on like that all day.

Tried to reinstall it, and the same thing repeats on and on.
    09-21-2014 02:20 AM
    The app needs to be able to send messages in the background. If you write a message and hit send and immediately leave the app, it won't be sent unless you resume it.
    10-05-2014 07:38 PM
    Hi, need help here. My BBM icon went missing from my screen and my app list. I can't uninstall it, and I can't install a new one because my store keeps telling me that BBM is installed. How can I uninstall hidden apps like this? Thank.
    10-07-2014 05:44 PM
    can saomeone help me
    why cant I open my Blackberry Messenger
    its always error since yesterday
    10-17-2014 03:05 AM
    I think BlackBerry has abandoned WP version of BBM, not even a single update since ages.
    11-19-2014 07:36 AM
    I think BlackBerry has abandoned WP version of BBM, not even a single update since ages.
    A beta update came out earlier this week. So you should see an update to the live version soon
    11-19-2014 07:54 AM
    A beta update came out earlier this week. So you should see an update to the live version soon
    How do you get into beta version? Last update for live version only gives me some new sticker last time, it's still slow as ever..
    11-19-2014 07:06 PM
44 12