BBM Public Release Date

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
that nice but BB has allot of work to do with this app sigh ..... check out my UI mods maybe you can show your friends who work @ blackberry they can get some ideas or PM me lol.

allysisa

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
If BB says in a quote it be in July then it stands to reason that Thursday is the last day of July...... So here's hoping .......... Thursday stalker lol

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
They cannot release the app for everyone this thursday. The app needs lots of fixes. There are many bugs. Delayed notifications and many more. So i don't think it is coming on thursday and if it comes on thursday and i am sure bbm will get worst reviews
Sent from Lumia 925 India using tapatalk

Aniruddh Sharma1

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
They cannot release the app for everyone this thursday. The app needs lots of fixes. There are many bugs. Delayed notifications and many more. So i don't think it is coming on thursday and if it comes on thursday and i am sure bbm will get worst reviews

They might release it with another update to fix the known issues.

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site

the app has buggs but its much better than it was its stable enough for use but when you restart your phone meh its horrid. they will get there i do think it will come out tomorrow or friday the beta was released in july so they did keep their word a beta is still the app released just not as wide spread as people like. also we are getting updates almost every weeks which is better than what andriod and ios are getting.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
the app has buggs but its much better than it was its stable enough for use but when you restart your phone meh its horrid. they will get there i do think it will come out tomorrow or friday the beta was released in july so they did keep their word a beta is still the app released just not as wide spread as people like. also we are getting updates almost every weeks which is better than what andriod and ios are getting.

Developers are working but they should not release the app for public at this moment cause the app is terrible. Crashes can be avoided but loading of messages takes alot of time even on high speed wifi and 3g too so for people using 2g it will be a curse

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Developers are working but they should not release the app for public at this moment cause the app is terrible. Crashes can be avoided but loading of messages takes alot of time even on high speed wifi and 3g too so for people using 2g it will be a curse

true but the issue with BBM is its meant to be an always on messaging service. so suspending the app does not work.
even on android its forced to always be running so Blackberry and MS need to strike that balance once that it sorted out and the code fixed then it will be good to go i think development on the android version is on pause till WP catches up ..... i dont mind the wait as i am on beta any ways lol

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
How does it find my friends? Same as WhatsApp by phone number? Umm I didn't enter my phone number so i don't think so. Anyway How?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss