Yousaf Saeed Shaikh

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I found this tip accidentally which may already published in WPCentral.

OneNote app for WP 8.1 is not attractive for most of the user especially those who came from Android and IPhone cause there's no much options available on the WP8/8.1 app to organize/ categorize the notes directly from smart phone as you can add the note 📝 only in Quick Notes section . However once you login to OneNote through your PC web browser, there you would find option to add the section , even you can associate the color with it. Now open the app on your WP and you would find the new section added as well. I,e You added via browser New section named as "Poetry" . This new section would also visible also over WP8 app where you can add the notes related to poetry which is very handy to organize the notes within smartphone app.

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I actually find Google Keep a lot easier to use. You can format it like your own personal webpage for reminders and notes.
Here's mine:

googlekeep.jpg

Yousaf Saeed Shaikh

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Just checked store and find no official app of Google Keep, some 3rd party apps available but those sucks. I find OneNote much stable and better also it is integral part on windows PC so more useful.

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
For anything by Google, I never use apps. I just add a speed dial shortcut on my browser ( I am using UC Browser) that takes me directly to the mobile site. You can never get more stable than that. :)

wp_ss_20140724_0001.jpg

wp_ss_20140724_0002.jpg

On PC, if you set Google as your default web page, you can just tap the apps menu and open up Google Keep from there.

Screenshot (52).png

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon