Let's Take a Stand: No WP Left Behind

gsritchey

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
We, WP users, need to take charge of getting apps to support WP. We no longer need to sit by the side and wait for apps to become available for WP. Yes, Microsoft is making a huge push to developers to make WP apps, but they can only do so much. We need to take charge of the fight. WP users need to badger developers to make apps for WP. We need to contact and message developers to show them that it will be valuable to create a Windows app along side iOS and Android. We need to communicate that we are tired of being left in the dust, while iOS and Andriod get all of the new app right out of the gate.

Do not get me wrong, I love my WP and I can be patient and wait for official apps to come out. But every now and then, I see new apps that come out that would be really useful; however, there is no love for WP. That is why I am asking all WP that want progress to happen to join my cause. Let's start taking the lead to get WP the respect it deserves. Let's show developers that we are tired of waiting months or even years for apps to come out for WP. Let's get WP to the top. It starts with us, the users. Let's make it happen. Let's show them that WP is no longer allowed to be left behind.

Start posting links to developers sites that need to create WP apps. Let's show them that we are valuable users too. Let's join as a community and watch as WP flourishes with help from their very own users.

gsritchey

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
This is not meant to be a sermon. I mean aren't you tired of apps coming of for other platforms before windows? We need to show developers that we are people too. Microsoft cannot do this alone. WP users must also be persistent and persuade developers that WP is a valuable platform too. We have a chance to impact developers and change the game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077