Chats, Contacts, Groups Feeds

BBM.png
Home screen no chats centered of the new chat button / animation
changed the colour to a whiter background
made profile picture larger

BBM2.png
chats how have divider between them and larger profile pics

BBM3.2.1.png
New contacts with persistent search bar, larger tiles, and number of contacts in category.
**No Groups

chat 2.png chat 3.1.png
New chat with cleaner boxes, one click voice note next to emotes nicer share menu with more functionality.

**recording voice note box turns red to let you know u can slide left to delete and the icon turns green it will have an animation below the instruction text.
chat 4 vn.png
tap and hold the mike to start recording
release the icon to send or swipe left to delete voice note.

rec.png
Old voice note mod red dot flashes to show you are recoding as well as animation around the button.
swipe left or right to delete release to send voice note.

meh.png
share menu for old style voice note

Keyboard colour match within the app
chat 5.png

sound off on the improvements
overall I flattened some stuff and cleaned up what was there already.

Attachments

• rec.png
    rec.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
BBM dk.png

BBM3.2.1 dk.png

chat 2 bk.png

chat 5 Dk.png

Dark theme edits ..... was lazy so it very jagged and blurry its just to illustrate what it might look like i choose grey and stead of flat black.

ndutznul

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Wow, i say that amazing.
Maybe lot people will love it, itll be different with bbm for android and iOS.
Thanks before.

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
buggs / missing features.

1) Loading of pictures / contacts / feeds some times still don't happen and I end up with a blank app till I close and open (happens less frequent with this update).#bugg.

2) Fast resume seems to be lacking (idk if its there could use more refinement).#bugg

3) Cant resize photos or the photo box when changing profile pictures #bug/missing feature.

4) No option to select-multiple chat to delete (multi-select for chats) #missing feature.

5) Switching to multi- select mode and adding to contact category still slow #bug.
6) Contact categories don't show number of contacts in that category and no way to see how much contacts you have in total #missing feature.

7) No BBM option in the Windows phone Share menu as well as I cant share some one's profile picture or status with another bbm contact cuz BBM is not in the share menu #missing feature.

8) Still having random force closes like going into feeds or just opening the app it crashes. #bugg.

9) No Dark theme option .... windows phone is mostly black so an dark option would make the UI blend in better.

10) Time stamps are wrong or just show me the date like jul 27 and not the time I got the message. this should not happen when i open the app then other times I open the app I get correct time stamps. #bugg

11) Sound Profile #bugg when phone is in vibrate mode sound still plays once the app is open and messages come in #should not be.

change of BBM tone in windows ringtones+sound does not reflect in the app once the app is open one messages come through the default bbm sound is heard. #bugg

12) Status messages dont show emote icons #bugg.

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
New splash
splash.png

BBM 2.0 Refresh .....
*included multi select for chats (tap on the left edge of the screen opens multi-select for chats just like in the outlook app)
Time is persistent
New colour
Nav bar at the top

BBM 2.0.png

Multi select with old design (same as in outlook app tap on the left edge engages it)
BBM CMS.pngBBM CMS2.png

New live tiles notifications (people been begging for this so as you see i did a mock up)

one version shows the message count, contact name, picture and message preview. it cycles tough all messages.

The other version shows a maximum of four message previews with contact name and it cycles through each contacts profile picture as a faded tile background.
BBM Live tile 2.png

BBM Live tile.png

tiles are in order of how the changes occur

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa