Colour pop!

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey all
Previously when I borrowed a 1020 from Nokia there was an app that has colour pop and a setting so like I took a photo of my boy riding his bike over a hill and it would have loads of the same bike on one image so you could see the stages of him riding but I cant find it for the 930 have downloaded all the Nokia apps but still cant find it.

Any ideas please!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Coming soon but it wasn't that app it was one you could use as a lens on the camera

It was Creative Studio. Said feature was available until they updated the app to the current version. As far as I know color pop is still in there, but it requires the Cyan firmware now.

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
my boy riding his bike over a hill and it would have loads of the same bike on one image so you could see the stages of him riding

That part of your post sounds like the burst mode of Nokia camera. You take a photo in burst mode and then it automatically lets you choose how you want to save it. One of the options is - "Action shot". I think this is what you're talking about.

Otherwise color pop would be available on creative studio.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
That part of your post sounds like the burst mode of Nokia camera. You take a photo in burst mode and then it automatically lets you choose how you want to save it. One of the options is - "Action shot". I think this is what you're talking about.

Otherwise color pop would be available on creative studio.

You sir are a star thank you exactly what I was looking for!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ohhh...
I see now burst mode is what was wanted...
I have colour pop in Refocus on the 8.1 preview no Cyan update here yet.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ohhh...
I see now burst mode is what was wanted...
I have colour pop in Refocus on the 8.1 preview no Cyan update here yet.
Yeah sorry man I couldn't think what it was called as I've just come from an htc 8x and only had the 1020 on loan for a few days but I have it now and I remember it being a great bit of software. Now just need to get used to all this extra software

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah sorry man I couldn't think what it was called as I've just come from an HTC 8x and only had the 1020 on loan for a few days but I have it now and I remember it being a great bit of software.
Now just need to get used to all this extra software

Aww..
No biggee :smile:
Colour pop is still pretty cool I hadn't used it for quite a while.
Neat camera effect and easy to use.

Glad you found burst mode as recommended by rizzo183...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea