My first thoughts about this app few months back were like "app from shoe maker...yeah right". But having constant troubles with Endomondo and with BT LE heart rate belt I havent been able to complete not a single workout without issues. Loses connection to HR belt constantly and so on. Sports tracker seems to support only its own belt so I decided to give this a try since it had BTLE support. And I have to admit that I was surprised a lot about how well done this app is overall. I'm not going to do review about different features since other people values these features differently.

All I can say that I'm using this for mountain biking & cycling and it has me well covered :). Although there are some oddities in cycling workout summary like what shoe I used...:D. App and website has plenty of all kinds of chart & stuff and you can even customize a bit so not bad at all! And best of all it works like a charm. Not a single issue and BTLE indeed does work!

miCoach train & run | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    07-26-2014 08:19 AM
    Which HRM are you using with MiCoach?
    09-07-2014 06:33 PM
    Which HRM are you using with MiCoach?
    Sorry for late reply but my HRM is non branded and only available in Finland (bought from Clas Ohlson). It is prolly available elsewhere with different brand but it works!
    10-06-2014 04:31 PM