Unbelievable Instagram hasn't had updates. I think we need to make some noise let them hear us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob103

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I'd say the hell with "official apps" and go third party. In my opinion the 6tag is so much better than instagram. I can post to all my social media accounts and also filter advertisements, and I can also make it to where a video doesn't automatically play. Love 6tag and probably wont go back to Instagram official.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Instagram can kiss the back plate of my ATIV S. 6tag for the win.. I'm done fussin over these lazy *** devs for official apps. Screw em. Don't need em.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Although I agree for 6tag, it goes further than simply having an official app. It has become a question of respect from Instagram. The truth of the matter is that they just poped that app because Microsoft asked (and probably paid) for it and then the hell with us, they don't give a crap. If they did, they would AT LEAST answer our questions. Nope! They ignore us like the stains that we are in the mobile landscape...

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I have not used Instagram that much, but one thing that keeps bothering me is the notification. Shouldn't I receive a push notification if my Insta friend posts any pic? I never have received push notification for that, so is that me or is it a feature which is not implemented on Instagram Beta?

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I have not used Instagram that much, but one thing that keeps bothering me is the notification. Shouldn't I receive a push notification if my Insta friend posts any pic? I never have received push notification for that, so is that me or is it a feature which is not implemented on Instagram Beta?

Maybe that's a feature that's not there yet. When I used Instagram Beta I use to get notifications for new followers and such.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
That it always seemed like a VERY BIG push from Nokia to get Instagram to make the app. We dont know what happened behind the courtains, was there money given and whatnot, but now everything is different. MS bought the Mobile Phones but its not Nokia anymore.

Whatever it is, this proofs the obvious. Windows Phone has such a small miniatyre marketshare, that it does not even make sense to them to finish the app. And on marketshare, dont look even at how many WP's is out there... Many of the WP's are 520's, I wonder how many of those for example are owned by older etc people who couldnt care less about those Social Media things out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon