Photo Upload Issue

Rohit Kochar Jain

May 23, 2014
Visit site
i'm a Lumia 625 user.
whenever i try to upload a new photo on my instagram beta , it displays an error message stating "your photo cannot be uploaded , try again".
i try again and again but the same issue persists. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app a couple of times but the bug isn't fixed.
but i can still use the app all finely., like i can "like and comment" on my newsfeed's posts.
only problem is with the uploading of pics , which isn't happening !
what should i do ??

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
What happens when you use any other app like 6tag , try uploading pictures with this app. As the name says instagram BETA so such bugs are expected.

Rohit Kochar Jain

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried with 6Tag but the issue still persists.
as i said , i can still use the app for liking and commenting on my newsfeed's posts on 6Tag as well but the photo upload issue isn't solved !

Rohit Kochar Jain

May 23, 2014
Visit site
seems a good idea. thank you :)
but what about the posts that i've had done in my current account ?
is there any way to connect two accounts with a single "CURRENT" instagram account ?

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
seems a good idea. thank you :)
but what about the posts that i've had done in my current account ?
is there any way to connect two accounts with a single "CURRENT" instagram account ?

I am not a heavy social butterfly. But I don't think you will be able to merge your previous account with the new one. You may have to re-follow your friends and re-upload your previous images if you want :unhappy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077