Why BBM at all?

flapadlr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I have read multiple threads about BBM here. I was a Blackberry addict for years. It just seems to me that any functionality in BBM has long been replaced by other services.

But you all, YOU ALL seem to be having a blast with it. What am I missing? Is it camaraderie among WP Central Forum users? Or more?

Peace.

Ivan

Red 1520 with 8.1 and Cyan

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't found an IM service on WP yet, that doesn't randomly have delays in receiving messages (and I've tried all the major ones). I don't know if that's the case with BBM, but I know BBM on Blackberry's servers was reliable and fast.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Seems fine for me, despite it's beta status - the add friend request process takes a little while (few minutes) but I've not had a problem with the speed in receiving messages.

qudahamohammad

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I use BBM for its feed as you do not have to stalk all the profiles to find who changed his status or who changed his display pictures. Also invitations pins is much healthier as sometimes I want to chat with someone on the web without giving them my phone number. It has an interesting layout and soon we will be getting BBM voice for phone calls. The information it gives on messages (tick, D, R, yellow dot, grey dot) is much mor clearer than Whatsapp's tick or two ticks or Facebook Messenger's seen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes