MetroMail needs translators

apoelin

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys,

After many requests, I've decided to translate MetroMail to languages other than English. However I need all the help I can get, as it is not feasible to pay for a professional translation service.

I've included all the strings that need to be translated at the following page:

https://crowdin.net/project/metromail

If you are familiar with one of the requested languages, you can submit your translations, even if it's just for 2-3 strings. The UI of the linked website makes it easy to pick the language of your choice, and submit translations for however many phrases you would like. I can definitely use all the help I can get.

Thank you!

Edit: Free unlock code to all those who help, as a small thank you.

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
For Traditional Chinese, please use any online translator to translate from Simplified chinese, they are the same, just that they are written differently.

apoelin

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
What about Croatian? It's not on the list. :)
Oops! Fixed.

For Traditional Chinese, please use any online translator to translate from Simplified chinese, they are the same, just that they are written differently.
That's useful to know, thanks!

Also a big big thanks to all those who have contributed already :) This would definitely not be possible without you! I'm actually amazed by how quickly people go through the translations. I was actually worried that there were too many phrases.

DarthMengon

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
No problem, i am a Big Fan of WP, and it would be cool if the community could support the developers in similar ways also for other apps. Regarding MetroMail I would really like to have a UI overhaul (I think a more clean layout would make it better).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire