Good PDF reader suggestion?

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, anyone know any good pdf reader which is capable of loading file having size greater than 50mb without crashing.
I tried adobe reader and pdf reader by pompolutz but they both crash when I try to load file having size greater than 50 MB.
So can anyone suggest me a good alternate for it.
Thanks in advance :)

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Interesting.. I used to open books that are 100+ mg and I don't remember both apps you listed crashing. What phone you have? maybe you don't have enough RAM to handle it

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Interesting.. I used to open books that are 100+ mg and I don't remember both apps you listed crashing. What phone you have? maybe you don't have enough RAM to handle it
I have 520 I guess due to ram limitation it might be crashing btw pdf file is having too much graphical explanation in it some of which doesn't load in PDF reader by Microsoft.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it's simple and great + there's a huge update coming soon... I'm a beta tester
Reinstalled still the same issue can you let the developer know about this issue so he can solve it in future update or else if you have his email id pm me I will send him a mail with some error screenshots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs