What happened to tango ?!!

Rayan Baydoun

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
i know not everyone uses tango and some have forsaken it for skype , but this doesnt justify its neglect on WP , i mean limited to devices with 800x600 resolution ? seriously ? why is no one following this

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
The tango team has denied to support WP8, it's not the resolution but the platform. It works perfectly on WP7.x devices though

Rayan Baydoun

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
The tango team has denied to support WP8, it's not the resolution but the platform. It works perfectly on WP7.x devices though
you cant be serious :/ its a great platform , and they would only gain customers , i see no downside here :/ viber , whatsapp ,twitter,facebook hopped on why not them ?

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Rather then worry why an app maker does not support a platform, just email them you will not support them. Inform them of the app or apps which will get your support. If enough people mail them, they may see their mistake.
Play the ...don't like me, I didn't like you first card.

Rayan Baydoun

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Rather then worry why an app maker does not support a platform, just email them you will not support them. Inform them of the app or apps which will get your support. If enough people mail them, they may see their mistake.
Play the ...don't like me, I didn't like you first card.

yeah we should coordinate something like this , or start a petition

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
you cant be serious :/ its a great platform , and they would only gain customers , i see no downside here :/ viber , whatsapp ,twitter,facebook hopped on why not them ?

Well it kinda sucks but it has been confirmed multiple times and they've been on this stance for more than a year now, it's really upto them to figured something out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro