Video player for windows phone??

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
But why is there no gud video playrr

developing apps takes blood and sweat (figuratively) and generally you pay somehow, whether in ads, quality, or in money.

Now, we probably have less offerings due to the nature of the app ecosystem. But still, apps don't just magically appear.

Vishnu Hs

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
developing apps takes blood and sweat (figuratively) and generally you pay somehow, whether in ads, quality, or in money.

Now, we probably have less offerings due to the nature of the app ecosystem. But still, apps don't just magically appear.

And ppl don't magically appear if u don't hv apps(this is fr msft)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This attitude of demanding all things to be free is really annoying. People invest large quantities of their spare time in developing those apps, yet so many around here refuse to pay for their work. I really don't get it. You guys are running around with a multiple hundred dollar smartphone but are obviously too poor to purchase an app for 2 or 3 bucks. You are disgusting.
And please don't even bother to come up with lame excuses like "I don't have a credit card" or the like. There are several payment methods available to choose from, pretty much everywhere. Carrier billing, prepaid credit cards, PayPal and so on. Heck, you could even simply go into some store and buy a Microsoft Account debit card. But no, you prefer crying us rivers about how evil devs are, who dare demanding money for their work.

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Guys, Try xVideo Player. I am using it it is amazing. While it is missing a lot of features (not comparable to Moliplayer), it has also rendered the subtitles that are not even processed by Moliplayer. The volume output is also comparably better than that of Moliplayer. Most of all it is free. I noticed an VIP option in settings but I don't know what it is for or what it enables.

So until VLC arrives this is your best free alternative.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786