Does anyone have any suggestions for any good bike riding apps please?

I'm interested in apps that log and save routes as well as gps data including speed, averages. Heart rate monitor compatibility would be great as well as other features such as calorie counter.

I'm currently using Sports Tracker. Been a long time user since the Symbian days but I'm finding that GPS drops out quite a bit. Not sure if that is a problem down to the app or the phone though. I've tried Runtastic but the whole package is a bit pricey.

Just seen CycloMeter which looks like a good app but not sure if it supports a HRM on WP.

Any others?

Thanks for any help.
    08-03-2014 01:33 PM
    endomodo
    cycle tracks gps
    hardfox sportstracker
    give these a try
    Nick_1020 likes this.
    08-03-2014 01:57 PM
    I use Run The Map to track my hikes, it has most of that stuff and it's free too.
    Nick_1020 likes this.
    08-03-2014 07:38 PM
    I think there's a thread for this already...

But I fully in the Cycle Tracks GPS. Love that app!!! I even bought 2 of the upgrades because it's so good.
    Nick_1020 likes this.
    08-03-2014 10:16 PM
    I think there's a thread for this already...

But I fully in the Cycle Tracks GPS. Love that app!!! I even bought 2 of the upgrades because it's so good.
    Cheers...does it support HRMs?

Also, how much do the upgrades cost?
    08-06-2014 07:13 PM
    I love ridewithgps.com so I got those 2 upgrades.

the first one is ride with GPS Upload which uploads all your rides to the website so you have a bike history (miles, elevation, routes, etc.). Ride with GPS is my favorite bike route site. So easy to upload, download, and create routes. Say there's a major bike event but it falls on a weekend that I can't go, I can just go to the event website, download the route, then upload the route to ridewithgps. then it gets added to my collection of routes. and then i can download it to cycle tracks gps. then I can do the event as if I was attending the real event (it'll just be me and friends rather than 1000 bikers but who cares).

as far as I know, it doesn't support heart rate monitors. however, I think things will change a lot now that Windows 8.1 update 1 will have much better support for smartwatches and fitness bands which will make it easier for developers to add support.

the second one is voice-guided turn-by-turn. you create the routes at ridewithgps.com and then upload/download to your phone. then when you are on that route, it will announce the turns for you. great especially if you turn the screen off to save battery. this one is pricy at $10 but
    08-06-2014 09:37 PM