Twitter App that fits my needs

pattyland

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,
I really need a Twitter App. I used Tweetbot since the App is avaible (few years know), check it here: Tweetbot for iPhone — Tapbots
I use WP for two weeks and I'm not sure what Twitter App to buy. Mostly my needs are the feature list from Tweetbot, but here are my most important ones:
  • Push and Inline Notifications
  • Custom Services, especially Instapaper
  • Power to Mute
  • Timeline Sync, espicially with Tweetmarker

I don't consider these as real features, because it should be in the standard for a good App: Translation of Tweets in the App, Inline Browser, multiple Accounts etc.
Last but not least: It should be not too expensive. iOS Apps are often expensive, and Tweetbot is with $4,99 one of the more expensive ones.
Do you have something for me? Please don't recommend an app that don't support all of the features!
Greets, pattyland

Last edited:

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Mehdoh is another good alternative. I believe it will cover all the features you mentioned. Also the developer is very responsive and the app is constantly updated.

pattyland

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Thank for all the answers!
Tweetium looks awesome, but the price... As I not planning to use Twitter on my Destop, $11 for a phone considering it's only for Twitter sounds very much!
Mehdoh looks great, but I miss push notifications and mute features....

I hope cyan comes soon, Tweetium is not available and Medoh not updates anymore on Windows 8 :/

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I use Mehdoh for my main twitter use, and the official Twitter app for notifications. For me, It's really not an issue using two apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium