Live lock screen beta app update?

Rajat Naik

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Has the live lockscreen beta app been updated after its first release. The first time i installed the app, it was too laggy so i uninstalled it. I want to know if there has been any performance improvements.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I uninstalled in under a minute since it always was resuming.

When Cyan comes out which I believe fixes that I may retry.

Dwayne55

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
It was really smooth on my 920. But I started getting the 'Resuming' thing and had to uninstall it.

I actually liked it though so hopefully it'll be updated soon.

lawalhu

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I tried it but immediately returned to Awesome Lock, which is the best lock screen app for windows phone. It has options for using either Bing pics,500px, solid colour, or Facebook pics. You can also add weather updates, updates on stocks markets, feeds from Facebook , twitter and news outlets. It's really awesome. So, I doubt if I'll ever go bank to the so-called official lock screen; unless it's g greatly transformed.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried it but immediately returned to Awesome Lock, which is the best lock screen app for windows phone. It has options for using either Bing pics,500px, solid colour, or Facebook pics. You can also add weather updates, updates on stocks markets, feeds from Facebook , twitter and news outlets. It's really awesome. So, I doubt if I'll ever go bank to the so-called official lock screen; unless it's g greatly transformed.

I disagree, I think lockbuster is better, too much clutter with awesome lock.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have any info why it havent been updated for month and a half now?

Rudy Huyn himself said at the end of July on his twitter account that he sent patch to MS so why didnt they publish it to the store?

He tweeted it at the end of July and its September already !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05