Live lock screen beta app update?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Its really been long and the app hasn't been updated. What's taking MS so long i wonder. I removed the app from my phone as it was very buggy and was waiting for a stable version to roll out.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I disagree, I think lockbuster is better, too much clutter with awesome lock.
I looked up Lock Buster (note the space - store search wouldn't find it written together) but it seems to only displays images, not other sources, correct? Awesome Lock isn't as awesome as its name implies, but I like that it can show news and FB feed (when it works....).
Aa for this live lock app, it looked nice but was horribly slow and buggy. I hope MS comes up with something more useful...

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
as you can see, I mean this

and also, he IS the developer of the app so I dont understand why he is saying hes not.

Attachments

• rudy.png
    rudy.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 43

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
as you can see, I mean this

and also, he IS the developer of the app so I dont understand why he is saying hes not.

He's saying it's not his app, so he can't determine when Microsoft will apply the fix he provided. He's helped develop the app, but it isn't his or just him working on it. At least that's what I've determined from the situation.

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I keep checking about once a week if there's a change in version number of this app at the store. So far, nothing. Has MS abandoned this project? It was a neat idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo