MixRadio lag

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody been having lag issues with MixRadio? Especially with an SD card? When scrolling you get a black screen and its slow to open and close. Even to simply go back it lags. Anybody know if this is the app itself or something else? Maybe just an update needed?

DCUR42

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Having issues with playback on mix radio. Songs are skipping slightly but on a regular basis. Don't think there have been many updates recently.

Moises Corilloclla

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
In my case I have a lot of music on my sd card, and I noticed it takes about a minute or two to load the artist/albums list. Also, there has been instances where music suddenly stopped playing and unless I unplug the headphones, ot will not play.

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
In my case I have a lot of music on my sd card, and I noticed it takes about a minute or two to load the artist/albums list. Also, there has been instances where music suddenly stopped playing and unless I unplug the headphones, ot will not play.

Exactly what it does to me! I thought it was my SD card so I went out and bought a SanDisk extreme plus which was a waste of money hahaha. Xbox music used to do the same but they finally fixed that issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99