Last.fm application?

bkeran

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure there is no official Last.fm application, but is there a good 3rd party app where I can be introduced to new music based on my taste? Also, the reason I want it to be only Last.fm is because Last.fm introduces you to not only English music, but music from all over the world...And my musical taste is among Korean and Japanese, so that's why I want last.fm!

bkeran

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.
I couldn't find that application in the store...And I don't believe that type of application plays songs so that you can hear, does it?

unreal_rik

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Sup,

You can try my app. Scrobblers
Doesn't quite give you recommendations but you can view similar artists and stuff.

I'm pretty sure there is no official Last.fm application, but is there a good 3rd party app where I can be introduced to new music based on my taste? Also, the reason I want it to be only Last.fm is because Last.fm introduces you to not only English music, but music from all over the world...And my musical taste is among Korean and Japanese, so that's why I want last.fm!

unreal_rik

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm impressed you are really good at designing apps, scrobblers looks awesome!
Are you planning on adding the youtube recommendations anytime or is that not possible?

Thanks! I haven't thought about adding that but that's a great idea. I'll see if that can be done in the next update. Will definitely include something more substantial about music recommendation.

bkeran

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! I haven't thought about adding that but that's a great idea. I'll see if that can be done in the next update. Will definitely include something more substantial about music recommendation.

Thanks for trying! I checked all over and there is not a single last.fm app where it uses the Last.fm algorithm to determine YouTube songs for you, and plays it as well. You would be the first to make it if you did, but if it's difficult or impossible don't threat you already have a nice app : )

unreal_rik

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for trying! I checked all over and there is not a single last.fm app where it uses the Last.fm algorithm to determine YouTube songs for you, and plays it as well. You would be the first to make it if you did, but if it's difficult or impossible don't threat you already have a nice app : )

Scrobblers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I finally got the time to add artist recommendations. Will add the youtube stuff in the next update, but this should be helpful for you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss