I was reading about a cool new Kickstarter for a sous-vide machine called the Nomiku. For those that don't know, sous-vide is a cooking technique that makes it easy to do restaurant-quality style cooking. Anyway, they mentioned in the Kickstarter that it will have an iOS and Android app so that people can share recipes, download recipes, etc.

I asked them to consider making Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 apps. But in the most likely case that they cannot (due to limited resources), I asked them if they could make it open enough so that our great programmers can make our own app that can access those shared iOS and Android recipes.

So request it on their Kickstarter page! Windows fans need to make their voice heard!

Here's the kickstarter:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...and-made-in-th
    psiu_glen likes this.
    08-17-2014 05:26 PM
    The Anova Precision Cooker will have iOS, Android, AND WP apps available when it releases in October/November. Kickstarter is finished, but you can still view it here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-with-your-ip

I possibly have two of them coming....and I'm ordering a 3rd for $130 with a coupon for doing a followup survey. :D
    onlysublime likes this.
    08-17-2014 06:26 PM