Will there be Sav Nav for Cyprus in Here Maps?

agd87

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello All.

I was in Cyprus using here maps which worked great, however the Sat Nav feature isn't enabled for the Cypriot map. I had Here Drive open when I was in the car and it followed my position and on the correct roads, however when I tried to set it to navigate it got the message 'your route runs through a country or area where navigation isn't available yet'

What do Nokia/Microsoft need to enable to enable this feature? Does anyone know if there are plans to enable this feature?

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
It's likely that HERE doesn't have those maps for navigation yet. There are a few areas were HERE lacks maps or has poor map coverage.

agd87

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Just a little update on this incase someone finds this post through a search engine.

Cyprus navigation has now been enabled since the apps latest update.

'Additionally, Drive+ now offers voice-guided navigation in additional countries and territories that include Algeria, Burkina Faso, C?te d'Ivoire, Cyprus, Iraq, Libya, Mauritania, Mauritius, Paraguay and Saint Helena. The service is also available in Angola, Bangladesh, Nepal, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Zambia and Zimbabwe, but HERE mentions that not all roads in these countries have been mapped yet.'

http://www.windowscentral.com/here-update-drive-transit-free-users-lets-you-bid-adieu-your-nokia-account

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99