Apps that you badly want or want an update on WP

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Basically I'm creating this thread so that people can put all the apps they want together at one place :)

My list:

• Clash of Clans (ik there is Cloud Raiders but my 8 friends playing CoC on their Android's and iPad's won't switch)
  • Smash Hit! (The next big thing, sadly WP doesn't have it)
  • Original Flappy Bird and Swing Copters (The developer Dong Nyugen hasn't released them for WP and many clones have come up)
  • Update Jetpack Joyride (Android and iOS have the latest updates, while we WP owners got only a 2013 version update this year)
  • Real Racing 3 and Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Seriously, EA?)
  • Update for WhatsApp to support uploading of music files (All my friends tease me for not having this) and not consider downloaded music files from the said app to show as data for it and instead be stored as a separate music file.

Spread the word about this thread and do use the hashtag #MobileEquality whenever app devs don't develop for WP.

anon8855939

May 15, 2014
Visit site
live lockscreen beta
I suggest everybody to go to it's details and then report concern to Microsoft thereafter click on poor performance.
This will force Microsoft to push an update. After all it really has poor performance

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Opera Mini
Chrome
VLC
Flusky
WpCentral app(Android version) & other mobile nation apps

Long story short
WP have 300000 apps and Android & iOS have 1 million apps.
I want remaining 700000 apps

But I know it's impossible.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Opera Mini
Chrome
VLC
Flusky
WpCentral app(Android version) & other mobile nation apps

Long story short
WP have 300000 apps and Android & iOS have 1 million apps.
I want remaining 700000 apps

But I know it's impossible.
WPC app already available, Google WON'T put their services on Windows Phone as it is competing with Microsoft, so no Chrome (IE in WP is fine, but you can also try UC Browser)
VLC announced they will release a WP app so no worries.

P.S. its not about the number, its about the quality of apps. Sadly, we aren't on par with the competition on both, but wait for a year or two, we might see better numbers.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
WPC app already available, Google WON'T put their services on Windows Phone as it is competing with Microsoft, so no Chrome (IE in WP is fine, but you can also try UC Browser)

P.S. its not about the number, its about the quality of apps. Sadly, we aren't on par with the competition on both, but wait for a year or two, we might see better numbers.
Google is also competing with Apple, yet iOS has most Google services, this isn't the reason why Google doesn't provide any services to Windows Phone, to sum up relation with Microsoft, I would say this:

Chrome can't come to Windows Phone because it's a webkit based browsers and Windows Phone doesn't support WebKit based browsers, this is also the reason why Kik abandoned their app.

YouTube was there however was pulled due to Microsoft breaking rules.

The other services are probably not being ported because there isn't a huge demand for them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site

I was talking about WPCentral Android version not WP version.
Android version is much more informative and better than WPC of WP.

and you forget about Opera Mini.
and
VLC ,
I think it delayed till 2015.

Yep number is one thing but iOS & Android apps are offer better quality than WP apps.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Google is also competing with Apple, yet iOS has most Google services, this isn't the reason why Google doesn't provide any services to Windows Phone, to sum up relation with Microsoft, I would say this:

Chrome can't come to Windows Phone because it's a webkit based browsers and Windows Phone doesn't support WebKit based browsers, this is also the reason why Kik abandoned their app.

YouTube was there however was pulled due to Microsoft breaking rules.

The other services are probably not being ported because there isn't a huge demand for them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Apple has a stronghold in the US which compelled Google to release their services on iOS. Not true for WP as it has no stronghold anywhere. Basically both Apple and Google don't want Microsoft and WP to grow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss