Dilemma: 6tag/6sec vs Instagram/Vine

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I got a Windows Phone store giftcard for my birthday and I am facing a dilemma. On one side I'd like to buy 6tag and 6sec to get rid of ads but on the other I'm still (maybe na?vely) waiting for an update to Instagram and Vine that would be free and on par with Rudy's apps. I'm all for encouraging great devs like Rudy but if I can get it for free it's better (for me anyway).

I've asked Instagram the question on Twitter to know if an update was coming but, obviously, got no reply.

What do you think?

MJThib

Mar 1, 2007
Visit site
I doubt you will get any substantial response fro Instagram or Vine. They just don't really care about Windows Phone. Rudy's apps are always good and well supported so that is where my money goes.

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I'd get 6tag but hold off on 6sec. Vine stated a week or so ago that they're working on a major update for their windows phone app.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have been using 6tag ever since the beginning and 6sec. There are a few bugs here and there but nothing major. Rudy gas definitely made the best instagram and vine apps for our platform that rival the originals. Well worth the money.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased 6tag given that Instagram doesn't even bother responding on Twitter or anywhere else for that matter... But I'll wait until the Vine update to decide. Thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss