Facebook beta is broken down on WP..

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the beta and the feed hasn't updated for the last two days. It just says we're having trouble getting data.

wpfanboy17

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I heard somewhere that FB(official) made some changes to their APIs and this problem could be related to that. If thats true, MS need to sync their app with those changes.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I heard somewhere that FB(official) made some changes to their APIs and this problem could be related to that. If thats true, MS need to sync their app with those changes.

This doesn't really help with the current issue, but this is one reason why official apps are preferred over 3rd or even 2nd party apps. If the Facebook app was published by Facebook, they would update the app simultaneously with the API changes.

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I would expect more comments on this thread if it was a wide spread issue. Has anyone got FB to work yet? I'm on beta and the feed still won't update.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I would expect more comments on this thread if it was a wide spread issue. Has anyone got FB to work yet? I'm on beta and the feed still won't update.

I use Facebook Beta as well, and mine seems to be working fine. My phone is an AT&T Lumia 920 with Cyan and DP Update 1.

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine working again. I used the sign out option and closed the app. Launched it again, signed back in and all was good. Error message is gone and everything is updating after 3days of not working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99