is there a way of adding points of interest from sat navs to here maps or is there a program that will use them
    ie i got a list in csv of LPG filling stations in UK that i would like on maps
    09-08-2014 02:20 PM
    An option would be to go to PC, login on here.com with your Nokia account (if you dont have one, create it) and then you can paste the location coordinates from your CSV in the Search Box to look for location and then add to your map. Finally once done, you can sync up places on your phone.. I know this looks tedious when you have a big CSV, but I think thats the only good way I see it going.
    An option would be to go to PC, login on here.com with your Nokia account (if you dont have one, create it) and then you can paste the location coordinates from your CSV in the Search Box to look for location and then add to your map. Finally once done, you can sync up places on your phone.. I know this looks tedious when you have a big CSV, but I think thats the only good way I see it going.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-08-2014 03:12 PM
    Everything I add to "Collections" on my Here Maps Modern App on Windows desktop syncs over to my Here Maps on Windows Phone.

​The Desktop App does search by Latitude and Longitude. (I just checked)
    09-08-2014 03:31 PM
    I sstill haven't found any better than your way many thanks for you help
    Harrie-S and RumoredNow like this.
    05-14-2015 03:36 AM