I downloaded Opera Mini over a week ago. Now it was unstable and I know its a beta. When I got the latest update it started working properly, pages loaded fast and I was so impressed. Now its gone back to its old unstable state, by crashing upon opening web pages. I k ow they have to tinker around to bring it out of beta and be 100% stable but... Its driving me crazy. I live opera mini I had it on all my old Nokia symbian phones, LG KU990, Samsung ZV10 nearly every phone that could run Java or .jar extentions. Cant wait for the finished product. It will be worth the wait.... I hope.

Sent using my Nokia Lumia 520 via the Windows Phone Central app
    09-16-2014 03:55 PM
    Quick update its stable again lol. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
    09-19-2014 09:42 PM
    Yeah I hate how it crashes randomly. I've come to believe that it could be either a server issue because it sometimes fixes itself or the app consuming too many resources causing the app to crash :/
    Anyway, as you, I hope that Opera mini gets their code optimized. I've also used the app in my old Symbian device ๐Ÿ˜
    09-19-2014 10:01 PM
    Weren't Symbian devices cool though. The amount of apps they could support. Yes I cannot wait. Opera got updated a few hours ago. It seemed to fix the crash issue.
    09-19-2014 10:15 PM
    I thought the same, give it time, it will return to it's usual unstable state. I'm done with it until there is a stable release.
    09-19-2014 10:27 PM
    Weren't Symbian devices cool though. The amount of apps they could support. Yes I cannot wait. Opera got updated a few hours ago. It seemed to fix the crash issue.
    Indeed, I loved my Symbian device despite that it had been forgotten. I really have high expectations about opera mini. It saves data as any other browser can. Guaranteed!
    09-19-2014 11:49 PM
    Gosh you could be on it all day and not even use 10MB of data. When I saw the article here on the Windows Phone Central app I nearly cried. I have been waiting on Opera and Google Chrome so one down another to go. To tell the truth I dont think Chrome will do as well as Opera on the Windows Phone. Opera is brilliant, tried and tested on Symbian ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    mary beth hale likes this.
    09-20-2014 05:12 PM
    Gosh you could be on it all day and not even use 10MB of data. When I saw the article here on the Windows Phone Central app I nearly cried. I have been waiting on Opera and Google Chrome so one down another to go. To tell the truth I dont think Chrome will do as well as Opera on the Windows Phone. Opera is brilliant, tried and tested on Symbian ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Specially considering its outstanding ability to save data. IE has the same thing, yet, tbh it's a joke in comparison to Opera, and it's the same thing with Chrome. The speed at which it works is just amazing.
    09-21-2014 08:23 AM
    So far I like the direction the Opera Mini Browser is headed. Plus the more Opera brings to the table the Microsoft has to stay on it's toes with IE.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk
    djeire84 likes this.
    09-21-2014 06:00 PM
    So far I like the direction the Opera Mini Browser is headed. Plus the more Opera brings to the table the Microsoft has to stay on it's toes with IE.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk
    Totally agree with you. I'm liking the thought of browser competition on WP its not been like that ever. First of its kind a Windows Phone web browser battle. Start of things to come. Windows Phone is starting to come into its own. Loyal to Windows to the end!!
    09-22-2014 07:57 PM