Try out the brand new UC Browser and win a Lumia 930 and gift cards!!!

Sankaran C

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
To be honest at first I didn't like the preview UI but after using it for a while I must say I love it. For me it will always be UC browser. I used it in my old phone and as soon as I bought my new Lumia, I downloaded it immediately.

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Great news and this is a very good effort from your team. After I hard reset my phone a few days back, I couldn't download the beta version. Using the browser with the old UI for the few days felt like a downgrade. That's how the new UI was.

anmol112

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
The latest update is awesome and makes it unbeatable again for Windows Phone. The app wins our heart as well as the competition with other browsers. Beats IE too. Great work.

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Neat, clean, fast, smooth and the Baws of Browsers on the WP platform. This app replaces the need for any other browser including native IE11 browser.

SunilJayant

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Live the new UI.. Been using beta for a few day.... On unrelated note... WPCentral don't let me down... First there was 1520 next 830 come on.... Let me have the 930 at least 😋😝

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was about to try your browser anyway... the contest would have sweetened the deal...

But the whole schmear is linked to social media which I won't use (even just to get free stuff) so I'll just give your browser a pass all the way around. It may very well be the best darn thing since sliced bread got toasted, yet I'll never know. I'm just so sick of seeing yet another push to get Faceback and Twitter sycophantism pumped up as a measure of success.

Good Luck and... thanks, but no thanks.

wylie8604

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I've never been blown away or awed by a browser before, but this is the most complete browsing experience I have encountered. I'm very impressed with the amount of polish and detail that went into this application. Upon downloading, I immediately tested "Speed Mode," as I am a data fiend, and the browsing was fast, with little to no page data lost, leaving competitors like Opera with work to do. Night mode is AWESOME, as I am usually using my phone at night, and the fact I don't have to manually adjust the screen is a big perk. Images, videos, and sites render vividly, and it even has am incognito mode like IE. My favorite feature (going back to polish and detail) though, is when managing your tabs, you can swipe each down to close it, much like WP8.1's multitasking feature. Very streamlined and uniformed to the OS, and a downright impressive browser. Well done, folks.

tanzim31

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I already tested UC Browser New UI as a beta tester.. Love the new UI.. Renders web pages faster... It looks cool.. Good to use.. Kudos to the UC Browser Team for making the best alternative Browser on WP..

Theo_andravida

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, we have been working hard recently on the latest UC Browser and have now released UC Browser 4.0 for Windows Phone, which is its biggest update ever. It is specially designed for WP 8.1 and features a complete revamp of the user interface, giving you a fresh and aesthetically pleasing visual experience. UC Browser is considered to be the best alternative to the default IE Browser for windows phone. It is super FAST and SMOOTH, with lots of great features including background download.

What’s new?
1. Redesigned user interface for a better visual experience
2. Richer site navigation
3. Merged address bar and search box
4. Better tab management (for devices with at least 1GB RAM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaEgnIEmJ8A

Try out the new UC Browser and win a Lumia 930!

Without your help, UC Browser can never be the most popular browser on Windows Phone. To thank our beloved fans for support, we have decided to give away a Lumia 930 and 5* $25 gift cards to the Windows Phone Store. To earn a chance to walk away with the prize is easy. Here are the rule to enter the contest:

1.Download/update to the latest UC Browser from WP Store and try it out for a few hours;

2.Share your feedback on Facebook with the tags #UCBrowserWP and #BestWPBrowser
or on Twitter with the same tags: #UCBrowserWP and #BestWPBrowser

3.Share your feedback on the comment section of this post (not mandatory)

4.Follow us on Facebook @ucbrowser @ucbrowserindia @WPCentral
or Twitter @ucbrowser @WPCentral(not mandatory)

WPCentral, instead of UC Browser, will pick and announce one winner for Lumia 930 and five more winners for gift cards on 23th October. We will contact the winners within 5 days to distribute the prizes.[/FONT]
So the actual competition entries and feedback for your great browser are on facebook or twitter?

prasanthben

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hard work never fails #UCBrowserWP , Great improvements happy to use... #BestWPbrowser faster and more functional than internet explorer...

krelovf

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Been using UC browser for God knows how long. Downloaded to ma Win 8.1 and loving the Sync features. I love this update but I'm kinda underwhelmed cos I was hoping the Tab management and more from the UC Browser beta would be introduced here. Love it anyway on ma L720...

Abhishek Gupta12

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Uc browser I best browser in windows phone and other operating systems new interface for uc is sooooo good and nice I loved it. With it downloading is so smoooth and speedy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett