Try out the brand new UC Browser and win a Lumia 930 and gift cards!!!

UC Browser

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!

Thanks for your participation, WindowsCentral has announced the winners at:
https://www.facebook.com/WindowsPhoneCentral/posts/967266246621875
Congrats to:

- Lumia 930: Diego Nascimento (@Diegohnt)
- Gift card: Vishal Sharma (@RockVishalS5)
- Gift card: Think +ve (@U_ANOOP1)
- Gift card: Hari Poojary
- Gift card: Ajay Yadav (@ajayyadav7383)
- Gift card: Nikhil Metalhead (@bornforb)

We will contact the winners shortly.

*Updated at Oct 29th
--------

Hi everyone, we have been working hard recently on the latest UC Browser and have now released UC Browser 4.0 for Windows Phone, which is its biggest update ever. It is specially designed for WP 8.1 and features a complete revamp of the user interface, giving you a fresh and aesthetically pleasing visual experience. UC Browser is considered to be the best alternative to the default IE Browser for windows phone. It is super FAST and SMOOTH, with lots of great features including background download.

What’s new?
1. Redesigned user interface for a better visual experience
2. Richer site navigation
3. Merged address bar and search box
4. Better tab management (for devices with at least 1GB RAM)

Try out the new UC Browser and win a Lumia 930!

Without your help, UC Browser can never be the most popular browser on Windows Phone. To thank our beloved fans for support, we have decided to give away a Lumia 930 and 5* $25 gift cards to the Windows Phone Store. To earn a chance to walk away with the prize is easy. Here are the rule to enter the contest:

1.Download/update to the latest UC Browser from WP Store and try it out for a few hours;

2.Share your feedback on Facebook with the tags #UCBrowserWP and #BestWPBrowser
or on Twitter with the same tags: #UCBrowserWP and #BestWPBrowser

3.Share your feedback on the comment section of this post (not mandatory)

4.Follow us on Facebook @ucbrowser @ucbrowserindia @WPCentral
or Twitter @ucbrowser @WPCentral(not mandatory)

WPCentral, instead of UC Browser, will pick and announce one winner for Lumia 930 and five more winners for gift cards on 23th October. We will contact the winners within 5 days to distribute the prizes.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Theo_andravida

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
This is a great browser, you have done a great job. Many consider it as an ie alternative, I think it could even beat ie! :) Nice UI and the features fans request, is the combination for an app to be successful, you did both and more, well done! I will let you know my feedback as you mentioned, hoping for a better browser and a chance to win at last a price, like the awesome 930! :)

aromal_tc

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks UC Browser for fantastic update,I have been using beta version 4.0 ,new ui completely refreshing also new tab management and landscape support is brilliant expecting same support in future

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss