MSN Health and Fitness

benoitgphoto

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Dont know what else can do that. For me the live tile only updates when the app is on the lock screen. If not, the live tile stops updating the steps count.

benoitgphoto

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Are you using Preview for developer by any chance? I was using it and I reverted back to the OS version shipped with the phone and everything is working well now...no more issues

Alabamatick

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Just thought i'd bump this up again, now theres another problem, where as before it wasn't updating or not sensitive enough, (not recording enough steps), now it seems, (since another update) it's too sensitive and recording to many steps

and on top of that the cardio and diet tracker are quite oftan offline and not useable, it's not the phone or network though as i can still get emails and use IE, does microsoft actually know what they're doing, it might be time to get a different app :eek:rly:

Bloobed

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
and on top of that the cardio and diet tracker are quite oftan offline and not useable, it's not the phone or network though as i can still get emails and use IE, does microsoft actually know what they're doing, it might be time to get a different app :eek:rly:

I too, haven't been able to log my diet or weight for the last few days, it's surprisingly frustrating.

Chirag Tailor

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
does it work for anyone ? It stopped working for me, can not add food item in diet tracker anymore!! Looking up reviews in store,lot of people are having similar problem. MS not listening as usual :straight:

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
does it work for anyone ? It stopped working for me, can not add food item in diet tracker anymore!! Looking up reviews in store,lot of people are having similar problem. MS not listening as usual :straight:

Whatever the problem with the diet tracker was, it seems to have been fixed now as I was able to add items in the diet tracker this morning. Meaning that I had to go through the diet tracker entries in the Fitbit app & enter them into the MSN Health & Fitness diet tracker.

Roland

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Step counter in MSN Health and Fitness is updating even when I am traveling by vehicle. How to stop that happening?
Earlier with Motion Data 1.0, I would simply disable Motion tracking, but now with Motion Data 2.0, disabling Motion sensor is not available. And even if I turn OFF location, yet steps tracker is adding steps while vehicle is moving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers