Nokia Software Recovery Tool won't load

Amol Kankane

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
The same stupid problem here too. Reinstalled the software and everything but, the problem persists. I was restarting my phone and after turning off it never turned back on. Soft reset combination, hard reset combination, both didn't work out. So, finally with a heavy heart when I decided to give away my data, this won't work either. Why do you have to ruin it all, Miscrosoft? -_-

razvanfaget

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here. Last night I was able to downgrade my phone, but when I tried to downgrade my wife's phone it downloaded about half of the firmware and then it died. 24 hours it's still down. Any news?

cooperma

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
im going to take credit for this one, had to be all of my calls to Nokia support and etc right? :-D

on a more serious note, this came back up in the knick of time. Was sending my icon back today to Verizon due to RMA issue and I was getting concerned they were going to get the developer preview still on the device...was afraid there would be a 500.00 charge! so happy it came back up...

the-wrangler

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Does this tool still work? Feel like I've downloaded a dozen .exe's and .zip's and can't get it to work. Guaranteed I'm likely doing something wrong (trying to flash a friends 2 rm-942 Dev 625's to the TELUS rom but no dice, so if someone has used it recently and had results please let me know! Thanks in advance all

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz