Hello everyone, I put a review on the Flipboard app and complained about how the app doesn't flip and on how long it took them to publish the app. Then today they replied to me this:
    "Sorry for the delay. Not including the flip was an intentional change. We develop specifically for each platform and you may see different design choices depending on what we thinks make the best use of the specific platform."

So I'm thinking one, that it is awesome that developers can now respond to reviews and that the fact that they responded to the review I gave them for their app.

It's interesting that they did it the non flipping intentionally. I now think that they will make sure it flips in the short future and they are definitely listening to everyone. It can also be an excuse for a delay but the fact that they are responding to reviews I don't think it is.
    Last edited by Brett397; 10-08-2014 at 09:34 PM.
    raycpl and Dreamspell like this.
    10-08-2014 09:03 PM
    No offense but its pretty obvious it was intentional. Flipboard didn't get this level of popular creating apps that slide. They can kick rocks on my phone.
    10-08-2014 10:07 PM