What is a good TV series tracking app?

jansuklje

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone know of a tv series tracking app that is also available as a metro app (and would sync pref) ? I would just love to having something like. Being free is a bonus of course.

I tried to google it, but google was throwing out all sorts of things not related to my search - I should probably work on that.

Cheers

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
So now that TVShow is pulled from the store due to tvrage.com being down, what is everyone using?

I have tried a few, but can't find one that I like.

TvTime looks great, but not as easy to use as TVShow, and harder to see what is upcoming, and what is yet to be watched other than scrolling through the list of shows. Could be a good app with a little more development.

TV Blaze is more comprehensive. Wish it would show the total number of unwatched episodes on the live tile, or in the menu within the app (the number shown is unwatched shows, not episodes). It looks a little busy, but works pretty well. I think it is the best replacement, but still not ideal, at least for me.

I really hope Rudy updates TVShow to use a different database so that it continues to be a viable app. I saw that TVMaze is trying to gather all the data that tvrage once had, so that might be an option.

JonathanANTOINE

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

TVShow is unfortunaly no more available on the Store. I am a french developer and I would like to share an app I have made with you: TV Show Tracker.

There is a feature which let you import your TVShow backup in it :)

All you data is synched to the Trakt.tv cloud and there is a PC version of the app !

What do you think of it ?

Best regards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven