Need lock screen app recommendations.

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Since there is no category in store (is there?) to just list apps that support lock screen (Clever Lock Screen, Facebook, LockMix, etc) could you please list them up here? Please share your favorites apps from any categories (weather, quote, news, anything..).. Thanks!

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
No.. That's what I did but everything I got is shady apps that can change lockscreen image, or an app that can turn off the screen, no apps such as LockMix etc that offer lock screen customization. I wouldn't made this thread if it were that easy.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
As for lock screen customization, I think these would be the closest that you can get:
Lockie
Lock Manager Free (free version)
Live Lock Screen Beta

I've got a lot of apps in my L1020, but here are some of the few which I check out daily:
Weather: Appy Weather, Forecast, Weather To-Go, Weathr, Prognoza, Umbrella 8, Weather
Chats: WeChat, LINE, Skype, Viber, Messenger (Facebook)
Social: Facebook, Swarm, Instagram BETA
News: CNN, Weave News Reader, Flipboard

I might have other categories, feel free to ask me for more recommendations. But for the weather apps, these are the best ones I've seen so far (out of the 32 that are still installed (and out of the 40+ weather apps I've tried and uninstalled)in my phone) based on design, reliable weather forecast and notification for weather conditions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss