[Opinions] Which Windows Phone apps need the most improvement?

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Skype.

So much potential there, which makes the fact it's a steaming pile even more frustrating.

Lync is worse. The app is great as far as aesthetics and functionality. But the app is so damn slow it makes all of that completely meaningless. It literally takes 30 seconds to a minute to load a conversation.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Skype. Definitely Skype.

whatsapp is the worst app across all platforms,has tonnes of bugs compared to even Hike messenger(hike sucks because of spam and sending all your contacts in your phone book smses)

What you mind me asking? What do you mean by Whatsapp being bad across all platforms?

It worked fine on my Lumia, albeit lacking a few things and it works great on all my Android devices as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
If BETA software counts then Opera Mini, holy crap I have never seen a web browser crash more often than that. It's UI isn't that optimized for Windows Phone and sometimes when I try to login to some sites it's like the text line was left blank. I do know however that they're fixing it so I'm not mad at it.

If you want an official release software.... Skype, my main messaging platform for my desktop is a mess on Windows Phone. It's so bad.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Skype. Definitely Skype.

What you mind me asking? What do you mean by Whatsapp being bad across all platforms?

It worked fine on my Lumia, albeit lacking a few things and it works great on all my Android devices as well.

dont argue for the heck of arguing with me
its poorly coded,it runs poorly on all my phones
edit-this comment is for whatsapp not skype

Last edited:

Paul Verizzo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
What's really pathetic is the fact that you have a need to post this question.

Every phone and OS has it's strengths and weaknesses. Deal with it.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Photobucket

So much so, that after using Photobucket for so many years on 4 generations of iPhones, after switching to WP8, I've had to completely abandon it and find a different way/method of hosting my pictures online. The Photobucket app for WP has never been updated that I know of..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte