Apps that can't be used on SD card.

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
More and more apps are giving the message about the publisher not allowing the app on an SD card. This is an annoying and disturbing trend. Especially when the publisher is Microsoft.
It is unfathomable they would release a 4GB phone and turn around and pull this crap. It has to stop.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I think there are a very few apps which give this message. Otherwise its totally fine. I had a situation in WP 8, when I just had 760kb memory remaining on my phone, 1mb remaining on my old Lumia 710. I was still able to run all apps/games perfectly without lag. So don't worry much about phone memory(if you have sufficient memory, install that app) even if its full, you still would be able to use your phone...
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the op is concerned about the phone's performance. His point was apps should be allowed to be installed on a low memory phone

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't think the op is concerned about the phone's performance. His point was apps should be allowed to be installed on a low memory phone

As I said, only a few apps do that, not a very big deal. Now MSN apps can be stored in sd card, so atleast some of them are improving...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos