Tetra lockscreen app

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
This app bricked my phone!!! I tried to unlock the phone and I got the lock screen which got stuck, and I couldn't even soft reset my phone!!

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Oh crap! Why can't you soft reset though? That doesn't require the phone to be unlocked. Sorry about your phone. You might want to offer some feedback to MS on that though.

Last edited:

Donny Tytgat

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm also having an issue with this app. I'm just getting a black screen, and as my phone is PIN-protected, I cannot log into my phone anymore :s. Any ideas that do not involve me having to re-install/loose everything?

Update: I managed to get the PIN code prompt to pop up by connecting the phone to my PC. Entered the PIN code, and I could get back to the main screen. Immediatly disabled Tetra. I'm staying away from that app until it's a bit more stable :).

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I cant even find it in the south African store...

Its actually US only. Change your region to US to download. You can change back to South Africa afterwards. The only thing I have to keep as US is regional format. Not sure if it's an actual requirement or some sort of bug. Everything else is set to South Africa.

Waylon Payne

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Its actually US only. Change your region to US to download. You can change back to South Africa afterwards. The only thing I have to keep as US is regional format. Not sure if it's an actual requirement or some sort of bug. Everything else is set to South Africa.

Awesome, thanks!

Splacknuk

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
This app is running great for me. Love it. I can't figure out for the life of me what the dot and number at the bottom are for... Thoughts?
sent from my Lumia Icon Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20141022_0002.png
    wp_ss_20141022_0002.png
    103 KB · Views: 7

BlackSheriff84

May 24, 2013
Visit site

I'm in Australia, did the same and changed my region to US downloaded the app checked all was working then changed back to Australia. All working fine so far :)

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
My weather temperature displays in Celsius. Is there any way to change it?

Tetra Lockscreen in app list-->swipe left to widgets-->weather-->make your selection.

Anyway, as far as the app goes, I really like it. However, on my 830 it's a little buggy with occasional freezes and lags. So, going back to original setup for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb