I was having a problem with the app so I uninstalled it with the intention of reinstalling it. Now the app doesn't come up I'm the store. What gives?
    10-29-2014 09:49 PM
    I was having a problem with the app so I uninstalled it with the intention of reinstalling it. Now the app doesn't come up I'm the store. What gives?
    MSN Health & Fitness app still seems to be published and available for download - checked just now.
    10-30-2014 02:46 AM
    MSN Health & Fitness app still seems to be published and available for download - checked just now.
    i'm talking about microsoft health, not msn health and fitness.
    10-30-2014 08:22 AM
    i'm talking about microsoft health, not msn health and fitness.
    I stand corrected. Microsoft Health is still in the store, but I found it through Google.
    10-30-2014 08:48 AM
    I stand corrected. Microsoft Health is still in the store, but I found it through Google.
    thanks. weird that it doesn't show up in the windows phone store when i search it on my phone. i was going to buy a microsoft band today, but i think i'll wait until the app shows up again so i can actually use the device fully. weird.
    10-30-2014 08:54 AM
    thanks. weird that it doesn't show up in the windows phone store when i search it on my phone. i was going to buy a microsoft band today, but i think i'll wait until the app shows up again so i can actually use the device fully. weird.
    You can still download the app to your phone even if doesn't show up in the store in your phone. Using a browser, just click the link I posted, then click "Install*". Follow the instructions in the succeeding page, and you should have your app in your phone in no time.

*- You will be required to be logged into your windowsphone.com/Microsoft account. You may also be prompted to "Check your store" in certain cases, depends on your location.
    surfacedude likes this.
    10-30-2014 11:39 AM