I cannot remove an app

Bar0n

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just found this weird bug on my 720.
So I had Telegram installed on my SD and so far so good, but with the latest updates they say to move the app on my phone in order to be able to update. I go on my app list just to see that Telegram is not there, although I have the app on my home screen and it's also working.
Also it's not listed on the Memory Sense app so i cannot remove it or move it on the phone.

Anybody know a solution? I don't want to format since I have a 32 gb sd so I have lots of apps and other stuff on it.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
So I had Telegram installed on my SD and so far so good, but with the latest updates they say to move the app on my phone in order to be able to update. I go on my app list just to see that Telegram is not there, although I have the app on my home screen and it's also working.
Also it's not listed on the Memory Sense app so i cannot remove it or move it on the phone.

Anybody know a solution? I don't want to format since I have a 32 gb sd so I have lots of apps and other stuff on it.

If you still see pin in your Start Screen, then it is still installed on your phone. Chances are an update changed the app name - like what they did to some of the Nokia Apps, changing "Nokia" to "Lumia". Go through every app installed on your phone through your App list and you should find it... in 2-5 minutes.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The only solution to this is to uninstall the app using xap deployer.

Bar0n

May 28, 2014
Visit site
If you still see pin in your Start Screen, then it is still installed on your phone. Chances are an update changed the app name - like what they did to some of the Nokia Apps, changing "Nokia" to "Lumia". Go through every app installed on your phone through your App list and you should find it... in 2-5 minutes.
No, it's called Telegram Messenger, i tried to remove the sd, reboot the phone and insert the sd again and the app has appeared in the app list but was grey and I could not remove. After a couple of minutes has disappeared again.

The only solution to this is to uninstall the app using xap deployer.

I guess this is the only solutions, thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs