With the removal of 6cret we windows phone users need to get vocal.

winrayjay99

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
6cret for Windows Phone reportedly being axed due to copyright complaint | Windows Central you have may read that Rudy Huyn's secret app 6cret is getting the ax due to copyright issue's. Will secret.ly make an official WP app? I can tell you right now that it won't happen. We Windowsphone users need to say keep 6cret open or make an official app. The excuse will be the same as Google's excuse for not making apps for Windows Phone (Low Market share). We all know it is Google's own fault for windows phones low market share. But secret is just proving that some companies are in cahoots with Google to try and kill Microsoft. I mean Larry page would love to see Microsoft go out of business. Why not work with companies like Secret to shut them down. We WP users and Microsoft Fanboys need to fight back. That's why I say let @thedrivein and @secretly know how you feel lets get other app makers know how we feel tell google how we feel. Use the hashtag #microsoftfansunite. We need to be more vocal.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
6cret for Windows Phone reportedly being axed due to copyright complaint | Windows Central you have may read that Rudy Huyn's secret app 6cret is getting the ax due to copyright issue's. Will secret.ly make an official WP app? I can tell you right now that it won't happen. We Windowsphone users need to say keep 6cret open or make an official app. The excuse will be the same as Google's excuse for not making apps for Windows Phone (Low Market share). We all know it is Google's own fault for windows phones low market share. But secret is just proving that some companies are in cahoots with Google to try and kill Microsoft. I mean Larry page would love to see Microsoft go out of business. Why not work with companies like Secret to shut them down. We WP users and Microsoft Fanboys need to fight back. That's why I say let @thedrivein and @secretly know how you feel lets get other app makers know how we feel tell google how we feel. Use the hashtag #microsoftfansunite. We need to be more vocal.

You hit some good points. But not Google or MSFT fault entirely for the lack of apps on the platform but developers . Why? Low market share or not enough ROI. No ones know why.

Whatever the case maybe it is evident that the official app situation is improving with the platform.

This is a lesson learned for 3rd party app devs. With all honestly I wish Rudy would spend his time and talent creating his own apps for the platform rather than wasting his time with 3rd party apps.

RichardBurt

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
But secret is just proving that some companies are in cahoots with Google to try and kill Microsoft. I mean Larry page would love to see Microsoft go out of business.

Paranoia is a wonderful thing isn't it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos