[L735] Here Maps - how do I use City Lens?

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Having spent some time wondering why I can't install Here City Lens, I read that it is now incorporated into Here Maps.

However, I can't find it anywhere. There is no mention of City Lens in the settings. So, how do find it, and how do I use it?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Having spent some time wondering why I can't install Here City Lens, I read that it is now incorporated into Here Maps.

However, I can't find it anywhere. There is no mention of City Lens in the settings. So, how do find it, and how do I use it?

You should be able to download HERE City Lens. But you're right that it is already incorporated into HERE Maps.

Since the L735 has a magnetometer, you should be able to use this feature in Here Maps. Just launch the app and wait for the app to detect your location accurately (about a few seconds, sometimes instantly). You should be able to see an eye-shaped icon beside your detected location. Tapping on that Eye-shaped icon will launch "Live Sight", which is the equivalent for HERE City Lens.

Alternatively, you can tap on the Layers icon at the lower right of the screen (in HERE Maps). There, you can choose "Live Sight" as your active layer, which is the same equivalent for HERE City Lens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3