Chronos Calendar +

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone found a way to hide see number from the live tile? This was an option with chronos but I can't find it in the new chronos +

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a way to hide see number from the live tile? This was an option with chronos but I can't find it in the new chronos +

I'm not sure what you mean by "see" number, but I would suggest that you contact the developer with any suggestions. He's super responsive to customer feedback.

skugg

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Just double checking before I'll contact the dev: the app doesn't close with the standard 'back' button, like it did with the previous version, but instead it keeps running in the background. Anyone else experienced this?
Is there any workaround?

Also, is there a way to have the events in the calendar in white and only change the event markers' colour, like in the old one?
I kinda liked that no matter what, the text stayed white and I could distinguish between calendars based on the markers.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Just double checking before I'll contact the dev: the app doesn't close with the standard 'back' button, like it did with the previous version, but instead it keeps running in the background. Anyone else experienced this?
Is there any workaround?

Also, is there a way to have the events in the calendar in white and only change the event markers' colour, like in the old one?
I kinda liked that no matter what, the text stayed white and I could distinguish between calendars based on the markers.

The app is written as a universal app (WinRT) - part of that is when the back button is pressed apps will suspend like in Windows 8.1 instead of closing. You can only close given universal apps from the multitasking screen

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
it keeps running in the background. Anyone else experienced this?
Is there any workaround?

The text you can change. Its one of the live tile options. My text is all white with colored markers for different calendars.

Mine also keeps running unless I force close

skugg

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
The text you can change. Its one of the live tile options. My text is all white with colored markers for different calendars.

Mine also keeps running unless I force close

Yeah, I know about the live tile, but what about the calendar view? Each event takes the color of its calendar and it seems I can't change it, while in the other app, you were able to set white as default for the calendar view and you still had the coloured markers.

This is what I mean
http://i.imgur.com/3GAfoUV.png

Last edited:

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Is there any workaround?

Although I like a lot of what they have done to upgrade Chronos +, there isn't as much freeform customization as there is in the original.

When you contact the developer, let him know what you are trying to accomplish. I sent similar comments to him and he asked me to send him a screenshot of my old calendar. He said he would work on implementing those changes in the future. As far as responding to feedback, this guy is one of the best developers I have ever interacted with.

Jiri Bartl

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Live tile is not synced immediately with push event in background at all. The same exchange account in default calendar works OK.

Last edited:

skugg

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I can only repeat what others said: Contact the dev on Facebook, he is super fast with responds and works 0/24 to solve any of your issues. I just had a problem with facebook events showing up duplicated in the calendar and he was happy to answer all of my questions.
I even mentioned him the event marker thingy (apparently quite a few people have requested this feature), bang, it got implemented with the next update.
Huge props to this guy, he's hands down one of the best, if not The best dev on the WP market responsiveness-wise.
Not to mention, his app also happens to be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire