Fed up!! Make yourselves heard! (Snapchat)

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I'l jump on them over on twitter if I can borrow some support........I'm over 500 views and not 1 re tweet or anyone who tweeted their own idea....It would seem Windows Phone users like to gripe and moan and spend time on Windows Central posting " I Want this or that", but will not tell Microsoft or who ever that they want it.
A Microsoft Based Watch

I just read your post, and it's not like people don't want an MS Watch (personally I'm all good with the Band), but to me the way you write that post comes across as a little bit arrogant and 'full-on'. So no offence, but it might make sense. And go look at the WP uservoice, lots of people wanting things on there.

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
In case you're wondering if there are enough users on WP to warrant an official app from Snapchat. I think the numbers speak for themselves!

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Let's see if this takes us anywhere. Still quite stupid they'd pull this business on a userbase that doesn't have a 1st party app. Catch 22 has come to mind.

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
it seems pplz like to complain but not take action lol

i dont really have a Twitter acc but i'll make one to help!

Yep, you're exactly right. We could get over a thousand posts on here about how Microsoft makes Office better on iPhone than Windows Phone - but then when you ask people to join in a collective campaign to do anything, they'd rather just **** and moan in a corner.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So I pitched my two cents in on twitter just now... Hashtag and all... I was curious as to how much "noise" this was making... I only saw ten tweets :/ how in the hell is that 5 million or whatever figure gonna be believable when there are only ten tweets? Well I did my part by tweeting my own as well as retweeting all the other tweets I saw. Hopefully we end up getting somewhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs