Where is VLC media player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I knew it would never get released this week. With regards to VLC one should expect endless delays. The day it appears in the WP store would be a miracle !

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
yeah we experienced the same deja vu from years...and will in coming years too....their dictionary only has words hope , guess and soon...that is all they got..
After sometime they will be treated as Renegers..

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Why is everybody so strung out on the VLC player when there are so many other players in the store. For instance, there is, ahh, oh yeah, its ahh, one sec. Ahh, oh yeah I got it, there is... man, look at the time. Got to run.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The V stands for Vaporware...

Unclench your fist and spring for Moliplayer Pro. It works, is available now and the Developer needs to feed his family just as much as the VLC dev(s).

Yeah, yeah... "It's FREE," you cry. Is it? They make Apps out of the kindness of their hearts because they are great human beings aiming at sainthood? You're paying for it somehow AND crying yourself to sleep for the privilege of being made to wait interminably.

Wise Up.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
VLC media player is really needed on WP, It's really easy to do anything on it and it's well known app, so I think it would get lot's of downloads. First VLC must get to the store yeah ..

anandha prabu

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why vlc team members are saying fake promises to public people regarding their software publish they are cheating us all believing them is wrong.........

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Well, we appear to be over-doing on what Thomas Nigro had tweeted about VLC release. Its true that they committed a timeframe which could not work for the release. I also noticed that another VLC project member (who in my opinion, appear to have worked more dedicately than Thomas Nigro on VLC compliation) had apologized for their early committment and said they would take care of such things while posting anything to public. So, lets wait for the release and blaming Thomas does not make any sense anymore.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Nope. The guy had accepted their mistakes (of early committment on Twitter) last week itself and since then they haven't committed anything.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Thomas had included SD card navigation last week, so app is very close to its release. I think he played "safe" this time as December means he has more than a month and gauging at its progress, I am sure it should get released in first or second week of Dec, at max.

He said before December, so he's got like a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon